After several days of rain, I was happy of the foggy spring morning, hurrying out of my cosy bed to the nearby lake Starnberger in Bavaria. In this area, the water is rather shallow, allowing me to find a position in the water, which I often do, although the water is still very cold.
I tried several exposure times, also Long exposures but decided to work with the little waves in the foreground using a shorter shutter speed and higher ISO, no tripod because I like to walk around finding the best place.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor