Most of us have heard of tilt and shift lenses and their use in landscape photography. However, what are they exactly and how do they work?
We all love large prints of landscape photographs which contain strong foreground subjects set against captivating distant vistas. To look perfect, these prints require both foreground and distant features to be pin sharp with lots of image detail. There are several ways in which to aspire to this ideal, but one of the best is to use tilt and shift lenses.
PDF format eBook, 19 pages, 4.1mb • Price £9.95
2) Click [+] Add Billing Method
3) Wait a couple of seconds for the popup window to appear
4) Add your debit/credit card details and click add
5) Click Submit Form and wait for a few seconds until payment is processed and approved
6) Upon payment completion a yellow banner will appear on top of this page. The yellow banner will display Thank you. Your purchase has been approved. – Please click here to proceed. Upon clicking the link you will be transferred to a page where you can access and download the pdf file.
You will also receive an email with a link to access the page with the pdf file. Make sure you use the same browser to access the page on our website.
If you are using advert blocking software, you might not be able to see the [+] Add Billing Method popup, which allows for payments. Please disable your adblocking software temporarily until payment is complete.