Uploaded pictures must adhere to this description: A desert is a barren area of landscape where little precipitation occurs and, consequently, living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.
If you are not familiar with procedures such as exporting images from Lightroom or Photoshop for submission to our website, read our guidelines on this page.
The winning picture as well as the top finalists will be published in Landscape Photography Magazine and will be shared to over 600,000 social media followers.
• Premium (paying) subscribers can upload up to 4 pictures per assignment
• All other members (lifetime and free) can upload 1 picture per assignment
• You cannot upload the same picture in more than one assignment
• You cannot upload a picture that you have already published on this website
• Entries close on 29 January at 23:45 GMT
Once you have logged in, the instructions will be displayed below.