A High Key image should have the majority of the tones towards the bright side of the histogram. Shadows should be brighter than normal but highlight areas not burnt out. The overall effect should be a bright, ethereal looking picture.
If you are not familiar with procedures such as exporting images from Lightroom or Photoshop for submission to our website, read our guidelines on this page.
You need to login to access the content on this page. If you don’t have an account with us yet, scroll down the page to create an account.
Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
To avoid spam and keep the website clean and safe, we now require everyone to have at least a Basic Membership. Your card will be charged $5 USD ONLY ONCE and you will have access to this website for ever. We will never charge your card again, unless you wish to upgrade your membership to premium in the future.
Basic Membership Benefits
• You can download our free Annual issue every year
• You can access all free content
• You can download our free eBooks
• You can participate in all assignments (current and future ones)
• You can upload your pictures for publication for ever
• You can download the free monthly edition of the magazine
• You cannot download the full version of the magazine