When I woke up that morning in the beautiful Bavarian Alps in Southern Germany, there was an ultimate sense of calm in the air. I packed my gear and headed for the place I'd explored the day before. A thick layer of fog was hanging over the lake. It was almost windless, so the lake looked like a perfect mirror. It slowly got lighter, the fog slowly disappeared and the reflections of the Alps in the lake became visible, resulting in an unforgettable moment.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor