When I woke up that morning in the beautiful Bavarian Alps in Southern Germany, there was an ultimate sense of calm in the air. I packed my gear and headed for the place I'd explored the day before. A thick layer of fog was hanging over the lake. It was almost windless, so the lake looked like a perfect mirror. It slowly got lighter, the fog slowly disappeared and the reflections of the Alps in the lake became visible, resulting in an unforgettable moment.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor