I have been dreaming of Greenland since I was a child. The choice of destination fell on the town Ilulissat – it simply means icebergs in Greenlandic and that is the exact reason why you must go there. The town is situated right next to the Disco Bay – an UNESCO World Heritage site where one of the most productive glaciers in the world is calving ice into the sea causing a large amount of icebergs to float by the town.
Photo captured during the midnight sun, sailing in Disko Bay, Greenland.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor