Having read about the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, I thought it was high time that I made a photographic visit. The city consists of a number of extraordinary architectural masterpieces by the Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava Valls. What a delight! I could have spent weeks there photographing by day and night. Of particular beauty is the Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe. On a still clear night the man-made lake beside it gives a wonderful reflection of this structure. I took the photograph with the camera 6 inches off the ground at a shutter speed of 25 seconds.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor