Having read about the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, I thought it was high time that I made a photographic visit. The city consists of a number of extraordinary architectural masterpieces by the Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava Valls. What a delight! I could have spent weeks there photographing by day and night. Of particular beauty is the Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe. On a still clear night the man-made lake beside it gives a wonderful reflection of this structure. I took the photograph with the camera 6 inches off the ground at a shutter speed of 25 seconds.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor