We have put together a comprehensive guide to Landscape Photography for beginners. Although these articles can be found inside issues 1 to 13, many visitors have asked if we could add them all together in one handy eBook. We understand that it is much easier to take the eBook with you on location, it does help to refresh your memory.
Subjects we cover in this eBook:
• Aperture Choice
• Shutter Speed Choice
• Tripod Choice
• RAW vs JPG
• White Balance
• Advice on Choosing Lenses
• Understanding Lens Diffraction
• Location Shooting and Preparations
• How to properly use Live View
PDF format eBook, 35 pages, 7mb • Price £14.95
2) Add your debit/credit card details in the box.
3) Click Submit Form and wait for a few seconds until payment is processed and approved.
4) Upon payment completion a yellow banner will appear on top of this page. The yellow banner will display Thank you. Your purchase has been approved. – Please click here to proceed. Upon clicking the link you will be transferred to a page where you can access and download the pdf file.
5) You will also receive an email with a link to access the page with the pdf file. Make sure you use the same browser to access the page on our website.