The beautiful lights and shadows after the sunset in Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes, Death Valley National Park. I use the telephoto lens to capture the intimate landscape of the sand dunes. I have a series of photographs of the same composition, but only a few of them are perfect in term of lights, shadows and color. This beautiful combination of lights, shadows, and intense warm color from golden hour doesn't last long. It was a great day in the dessert!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor