The beautiful lights and shadows after the sunset in Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes, Death Valley National Park. I use the telephoto lens to capture the intimate landscape of the sand dunes. I have a series of photographs of the same composition, but only a few of them are perfect in term of lights, shadows and color. This beautiful combination of lights, shadows, and intense warm color from golden hour doesn't last long. It was a great day in the dessert!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor