Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
One of my favorite places to watch the sun go down in the entire Pacific Northwest is Fort Stevens, Oregon. The Peter Iredale shipwreck is an iconic location, which also means it attracts a lot of visitors and photographers, especially at sundown. Finding an angle to shoot without a scene filled with other bodies can be challenging, but on this night everything just lined up perfectly and I had a few moments with no one else around. This was a great wat to end the Summer season!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor