La Pointe du Grouin is a head of land that goes far into the sea on the northern coast of Brittany near Cancale, France. It's the west entry point for the Mont Saint-Michel's Bay. From that point, you have a panoramic view from west to East: Cap Fréhel, Chausey archipelago and Mont saint-Michel.
I took this photograph in May this year. I had come a few days before to shoot at sunrise. This first trip hadn't been that productive but had given me ideas about a few compositions. I decided to give it another go.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor