La Pointe du Grouin is a head of land that goes far into the sea on the northern coast of Brittany near Cancale, France. It's the west entry point for the Mont Saint-Michel's Bay. From that point, you have a panoramic view from west to East: Cap Fréhel, Chausey archipelago and Mont saint-Michel.
I took this photograph in May this year. I had come a few days before to shoot at sunrise. This first trip hadn't been that productive but had given me ideas about a few compositions. I decided to give it another go.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor