Another morning where I almost slept in. Not hard to do. What to do? Stay snug and cozy in my warm bed, or get up in the dark, drive 2 hours and stand shivering on the shore of a lake waiting for the sun to rise? Luckily, I chose the latter.
As I stood in the early morning cold in the predawn light, the sun finally began to rise, casting beautiful pastel colors on the mist covered lake and the mountains and clouds beyond. I definitely made the right decision. I could always sleep in another day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor