I was on a workshop in November 2019 in the cypress swamps of Texas and Louisiana. The tour was very unique as you spend the majority of your time in a kayak. On the second day of the workshop we got up really early and drove about 8 miles to a location that would require us to paddle for 45 minutes to a lake. When we arrived it was still dark and it would be about 30 minutes before we had first light. Once we could see, we where engulfed mist. I spent the next 30 minutes paddling around the lake to get a feel for the location. I finally came across these large and very old cypress tress. I took this shot hand held as the water was to deep the exit the kayak.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor