Foggy landscape combining with a gentle silhouette during the sunrise in the heart f the Indian jungle in the wintertime! The layers of the trees which are decorated with yellow leaves are presented more smoothly with the long lens front the sunlight! This a safari in Ranthambore National Park. During my safari, I like always searching for landscapes except for pure wildlife! The combination of landscape and a light wildlife like a silhouette is my favorite issue in the world of nature!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor