Foggy landscape combining with a gentle silhouette during the sunrise in the heart f the Indian jungle in the wintertime! The layers of the trees which are decorated with yellow leaves are presented more smoothly with the long lens front the sunlight! This a safari in Ranthambore National Park. During my safari, I like always searching for landscapes except for pure wildlife! The combination of landscape and a light wildlife like a silhouette is my favorite issue in the world of nature!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor