We get very little fog here, so when it happens it is time to get out and shoot. This is the edge of the forest and the crabapple orchard at the Morton Arboretum outside Chicago. The trees in the background are misted out. With snow on the ground yielding ever more fog, the small tree in the background faded in and out. The light was very even, as expected, but the fog's density came and went. I had to wait for the proper moment so that I could see the small tree in the background, but just barely. This is a location worth visiting any time of the year, but winter can be especially beautiful.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor