I'd visited Loch Rusky, near Callander in the Trossachs, approximately six times over as many years, but the misty conditions at sunrise I'd seen captured by other photographers so often always seemed to elude me and I often came away disappointed with my images. But, I finally got lucky on this occasion, along with whole a host of other photographers who obviously had the same idea – it's hard to believe that a remote Scottish Loch could be so busy at 5.30am on a Sunday morning.
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor