I'd visited Loch Rusky, near Callander in the Trossachs, approximately six times over as many years, but the misty conditions at sunrise I'd seen captured by other photographers so often always seemed to elude me and I often came away disappointed with my images. But, I finally got lucky on this occasion, along with whole a host of other photographers who obviously had the same idea – it's hard to believe that a remote Scottish Loch could be so busy at 5.30am on a Sunday morning.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor