Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I'd visited Loch Rusky, near Callander in the Trossachs, approximately six times over as many years, but the misty conditions at sunrise I'd seen captured by other photographers so often always seemed to elude me and I often came away disappointed with my images. But, I finally got lucky on this occasion, along with whole a host of other photographers who obviously had the same idea – it's hard to believe that a remote Scottish Loch could be so busy at 5.30am on a Sunday morning.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor