Patagonia leaves you breathless wherever you look and go – but the sunrises there are something else. That morning in the Torres del Paine National Park I had no perfect reflection but all kinds of different colours, the autumn-colored trees below and a rosy hue in the sky – the 'pink hour'. Being able to see this unique part on Earth with all its undisturbed beauty was such a privilege. This long-exposure shot was taken with a ND 3.0 filter.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor