Patagonia leaves you breathless wherever you look and go – but the sunrises there are something else. That morning in the Torres del Paine National Park I had no perfect reflection but all kinds of different colours, the autumn-colored trees below and a rosy hue in the sky – the 'pink hour'. Being able to see this unique part on Earth with all its undisturbed beauty was such a privilege. This long-exposure shot was taken with a ND 3.0 filter.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor