I was sitting along the bank of Mill Creek in the Willamette Valley in Oregon when the occasional leaf floating by caught my attention. I decided to challenge myself by trying to "catch" one of them as they drifted downstream. Luckily, the dog I was petsitting was busy elsewhere along the creek, so I set to work taking pictures. It was a fun, relaxing and peaceful experience to immerse myself in the process of anticipating where a leaf would float on by. I can't think of a better way to enjoy a crisp autumn afternoon.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor