I was sitting along the bank of Mill Creek in the Willamette Valley in Oregon, when the occasional leaf floating by caught my attention. I decided to challenge myself by trying to "catch" one of them as they drifted down stream. Luckily the dog I was petsitting was busy elsewhere along the creek, so I set to work taking pictures. It was a fun, relaxing and peaceful experience to immerse myself in the process of anticipating where a leaf would float on by. I can't think of a better way to enjoy a crisp autumn afternoon.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor