This image was captured in the Eastern Himalayan state of Arunachal Pradesh during mid-October.
In the northern part of the Northern Hemisphere and the southern part of the Southern Hemisphere, seasons like autumn and winter are more pronounced than in lower latitudes. The exception is that Arunachal Pradesh, a Himalayan state, has a somewhat apparent autumn, with the leaves turning from green to yellow to orange and eventually brown.
I was lucky enough to be there during the autumn of 2021 and came across this scene that caught my attention because of the presence of green among the autumn colours surrounding it.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor