Sunset moment from above in Lofoten photo travel. The picture was taken in Reine fisherman village in god whether condition. After few angle and almost 15 minutes keeping my drone in the air i found the best moment to take some final shoots. This trip was in March 2018. Next year in 2019 i tried the same shoot at blue hour, but unfortunately i was not paying attention on my surroundings and hit the drone on the mountains from the left side of the picture. My drone had no proximity sensor in the back so that was the main reason of the crash. The best time to make great pictures in Lofoten is in October and March because you have great chance to sea Aurora Borealis aka The Northern Lights.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor