Sunset moment from above in Lofoten photo travel. The picture was taken in Reine fisherman village in god whether condition. After few angle and almost 15 minutes keeping my drone in the air i found the best moment to take some final shoots. This trip was in March 2018. Next year in 2019 i tried the same shoot at blue hour, but unfortunately i was not paying attention on my surroundings and hit the drone on the mountains from the left side of the picture. My drone had no proximity sensor in the back so that was the main reason of the crash. The best time to make great pictures in Lofoten is in October and March because you have great chance to sea Aurora Borealis aka The Northern Lights.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor