TAKE PART • WIN $100
King tide happens a couple of times a winter when the moon is closest to the earth. The waves are several feet higher than normal. Cape Disappointment lighthouse has the right setting to capture crashing waves with a scenic background. Many people congregate here each event to watch and photograph the ferocious waves. This was my first experience here and it did not disappoint!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor