The lighthouse of Punta Nariga Malpica was built in 1998. The lighthouse is located in Galicia region in Spain. It has a range of 22 nautical miles and is the white light into a cylindrical stone tower and 39 meters high. We had a road trip across the Galicia region with our rental car to shoot the gorgeous landscape of the seaside and the lighthouses. The weather is not generally challenging, but I recommend you to visit the region in springtime when the weather is nice but the bath season is not open yet.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor