The lighthouse of Punta Nariga Malpica was built in 1998. The lighthouse is located in Galicia region in Spain. It has a range of 22 nautical miles and is the white light into a cylindrical stone tower and 39 meters high. We had a road trip across the Galicia region with our rental car to shoot the gorgeous landscape of the seaside and the lighthouses. The weather is not generally challenging, but I recommend you to visit the region in springtime when the weather is nice but the bath season is not open yet.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor