King tide happens a couple of times a winter when the moon is closest to the earth. The waves are several feet higher than normal. Cape Disappointment lighthouse has the right setting to capture crashing waves with a scenic background. Many people congregate here each event to watch and photograph the ferocious waves. This was my first experience here and it did not disappoint!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor