In Minnesota, it is not uncommon to get snow in October. Typically the October snow is light and melts once it hits the ground. So it was unusual when last October, we got a full blown snowstorm. Not only did we get six inches of heavy snow, but it came with strong winds. It was difficult to drive around due to snow covered roads and limited visibility. The poor weather conditions didn't stop me from heading out with my camera in search of autumn color against the snow. I didn't need to go far, this photo was taken just several blocks from my home.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor