TAKE PART • WIN $100
It's easy to forget about the beautiful countryside between Eugene and Portland, but this part of Oregon really is gorgeous. The farmland has a real rustic charm to it, and on this morning the fog just created a magical atmosphere. I love exploring this rural area and finding scenes like this. With such a dense fog it can be tough to find enough dark tones to create any contrast and depth, but this tree seemed like a great place to use the foggy, moody backdrop.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor