The cable car in Tromso, Norway brings you to the top of the Storsteinen Mountain. Looking down on the mainland of Tromso from the height of 1381 feet (421 meters) makes an amazing view. The winter time trip made the visit even more dramatic as the landscape covered in snow and ice. We made the trip to the top at midday which worked out fine on this overcast day. It also was a great time as there were very few others at the viewing point. The city with the Kvaloya mountain range as a backdrop made for a great day of images.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor