The cable car in Tromso, Norway brings you to the top of the Storsteinen Mountain. Looking down on the mainland of Tromso from the height of 1381 feet (421 meters) makes an amazing view. The winter time trip made the visit even more dramatic as the landscape covered in snow and ice. We made the trip to the top at midday which worked out fine on this overcast day. It also was a great time as there were very few others at the viewing point. The city with the Kvaloya mountain range as a backdrop made for a great day of images.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor