This photograph sums up how the world felt in 2020. In the UK, we were slowly starting to come out of lockdown, and my husband, myself and our son escaped to the Scottish Highlands.
Glencoe is such an atmospheric landscape, a photographer's dream. It was autumn, and the colours were very vivid.
The picture was taken before the fog rolled in when we snaked around the roads.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor