TAKE PART • WIN $100
One fall morning on my way home from town (Prosser) I stopped to see the fall colours on the Yakima River. It was the peak for fall foliage at that time in the middle of October. It was pretty foggy so I drove down the road to see if the fog would lessen. It actually got worse so I headed back to the first place I had stopped to view the fall colours and I noticed the fog was beginning to lift. I waited until the water was very still and the fog was almost gone and snapped a group of photographs hoping one would turn out pretty good. This photograph was the best of the bunch.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor