Woodland photography in foggy conditions is a unique and fascinating experience. The fog alters the landscape and transforms the familiar into something strange and mysterious. But it also gives us new perspectives.
In my hometown, the mist rarely reaches the ground and remains quite high in the sky. So I climbed some hills in my surroundings until I finally was in it.
That day, the fog danced in the air, wrapping the trees one after the other. And I didn't want to miss the chance to witness that beautiful show.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor