Woodland photography in foggy conditions is a unique and fascinating experience. The fog alters the landscape and transforms the familiar into something strange and mysterious. But it also gives us new perspectives.
In my hometown, the mist rarely reaches the ground and remains quite high in the sky. So I climbed some hills in my surroundings until I finally was in it.
That day, the fog danced in the air, wrapping the trees one after the other. And I didn't want to miss the chance to witness that beautiful show.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor