When I was on holiday in Thailand, I often walked the same route to the restaurants area most of the evenings at sunset time. I once decided to take my camera with me just to capture that beautiful pinkish-orange sunset colors from the beach I had seen each evening with powerful cliff-like island in the background and local long-tail motor boats parked in the foreground. As the sun sets rather quickly, it was quite tricky to bend the gorillapod well enought that it would carry a heavy equipment and stay put for such long exposure. After several shots, finally a few were sharp and the moment was captured.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor