When I was on holiday in Thailand, I often walked the same route to the restaurants area most of the evenings at sunset time. I once decided to take my camera with me just to capture that beautiful pinkish-orange sunset colors from the beach I had seen each evening with powerful cliff-like island in the background and local long-tail motor boats parked in the foreground. As the sun sets rather quickly, it was quite tricky to bend the gorillapod well enought that it would carry a heavy equipment and stay put for such long exposure. After several shots, finally a few were sharp and the moment was captured.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor