Isle of Eigg, Atlantic Ocean, North West Scotland. A small island part of the Hebridean archipelago, Eigg is located off the west coast of Scotland, south of the Isle of Skye. The island has a fascinating history, superb wildlife and incredible possibilities for landscape photographers.
I rented a house right in front of the main beach of the island having the island of Rum in front, this allowed me to be there in a very short time and with the best light conditions. The beach offers numerous photographic opportunities and is especially suitable for artistic shots, the tides leave drawings on the sand with a realistic graphic appearance. The island of Rum that is right in front of it is lit up at both sunrise and sunset and if you are lucky and in the right period you can also see the Northern Lights.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor