Isle of Eigg, Atlantic Ocean, North West Scotland. A small island part of the Hebridean archipelago, Eigg is located off the west coast of Scotland, south of the Isle of Skye. The island has a fascinating history, superb wildlife and incredible possibilities for landscape photographers.
I rented a house right in front of the main beach of the island having the island of Rum in front, this allowed me to be there in a very short time and with the best light conditions. The beach offers numerous photographic opportunities and is especially suitable for artistic shots, the tides leave drawings on the sand with a realistic graphic appearance. The island of Rum that is right in front of it is lit up at both sunrise and sunset and if you are lucky and in the right period you can also see the Northern Lights.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor