Jember located in eastern Java province of Indonesia and it is about 5 hours drive from Surabaya (nearest metropolitan city ). Papuma beach (of Jember) is very famous for its rocky shoreline. It was 2018, first time I visited there and immediately fall in love with this place.
It was a very moody cloudy afternoon and right after sunset, the whole sky and horizon got an incredible color.
I shoot this one using 6 stops ND filter attached to 24-105mm Lens to create a longer exposure image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor