Jember located in eastern Java province of Indonesia and it is about 5 hours drive from Surabaya (nearest metropolitan city ). Papuma beach (of Jember) is very famous for its rocky shoreline. It was 2018, first time I visited there and immediately fall in love with this place.
It was a very moody cloudy afternoon and right after sunset, the whole sky and horizon got an incredible color.
I shoot this one using 6 stops ND filter attached to 24-105mm Lens to create a longer exposure image.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor