Dryads and Oreads were the nymphs of trees, groves, woodlands and mountain forests according to the Greek Mythology. This forest in autumn was exactly the scenery that one will imagine as the home of the nymphs. I spent two days in this forest and the scenery with the mist was truly amazing. There were so many different opportunities for photographs that made me worry I would exhaust the camera batteries. Really an autumn paradise.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor