This beach is well known for its tide pools, and for good reason. However, before I got to photographing the starfish and anemones, I turned around after getting to the beach. This was my view. It was a misty and foggy morning and the colors of the vegetation on the hill added to the mood. I loved the subtle layers that were formed from the evergreens showing through the fog, and the lines the rocks created. It isn't a view that is showcased often when one thinks of the Oregon coast, but I have learned over the years to always take in a 360 view of a location. You might discover new perspectives.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor