It was a sunny, not too cold day in early November 2017. Me and my wife did a hiking tour in the so called area of Salzkammergut in Upper Austria. When we drove home by car in the early evening, our way led us along the Lake Traun (Traunsee). It was exactly in the blue hour. We took a small detour over the old main road, because I knew exactly that I had a great view of the small town Traunkirchen, the Traunstein and the lake from a parking lot there. I set up my tripod and took some pictures. Exactly in this time also this wonderful light and the thread clouds appeared. Lucky me!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor