Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
On Day 1 of a John Sexton Southwest workshop we went to the viewpoint that provided a sweeping view of Spider Rock and the valley. The sun was setting and Spider Rock was brightly illuminated. Setting up the field camera took some time particularly trying to get an angle that would provide the best view and enormity of the rock. The shadows produced by the setting sun changed by the minute. Illuminating the valley and keeping the entire shaft of the Spider rock required a relatively quick setup before the scene would be lost. The shadows were crisp and majestic.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor