This was taken during the first major snow of the year hit Yellowstone as I was arriving. The Lamar Valley, known for wildlife still had a ton of color among the cottonwood trees. These two stood out against the mostly monochromatic backdrop as the snows began to let up. A small smattering of color along the back wall of the valley pulls the two trees together, while the high key of the snow helps to show the brilliant color of the trees.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor