This was taken during the first major snow of the year hit Yellowstone as I was arriving. The Lamar Valley, known for wildlife, still had a ton of color among the cottonwood trees. These two stood out against the mostly monochromatic backdrop as the snow faded. A small smattering of color along the back wall of the valley pulls the two trees together, while the high key of the snow helps to show the brilliant color of the trees.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor