We were already packed and having coffee in our car in the Chucuyo sector, in Lauca National Park, after an entertaining afternoon trekking and photos, when we realized that there were lightning next to the Payachatas volcanoes, so I assembled equipment again to see if I could capture any interesting shots.
I tried some compositions and exposure times until I found something that I liked. From there it was only waiting to catch the lightning in that wonderful setting.
Always take advantage of the opportunities on which one has a hunch, after all, capturing the moments that nature gives you is the essence of landscape photography.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor