Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Traveling between Klamath National Wildlife Refuge and Crater Lake National Park while working on my book "Photographing Oregon", I came across these beautiful aspen trees. Ground fog really separated the grove from the surrounding forest, but I had to work fast as I could see that the fog was starting to lift in the early morning sun.
When editing the photo, I liked the color of the original raw file but felt that it didn't really evoke the mood and feeling of the scene as I experienced it so I converted it to black and white with Nik Silver Efex Pro and lightened all the tones for a high-key image.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor