This is one of the many secluded paths on Cumberland Island in Georgia. I camped there for a few days and enjoyed the peace of nature. It is accessible only by ferry, so once the last ferry leaves for the day, and returns the visitors to the mainland, it is an amazing experience. So quiet and dark at night. Endless photo opps with the trees, beach, ruins and also wild horses. I didn't run into another human on this mile long path.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor