This is one of the many secluded paths on Cumberland Island in Georgia. I camped there for a few days and enjoyed the peace of nature. It is accessible only by ferry, so once the last ferry leaves for the day, and returns the visitors to the mainland, it is an amazing experience. So quiet and dark at night. Endless photo opps with the trees, beach, ruins and also wild horses. I didn't run into another human on this mile long path.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor