Benijo beach is named as one of the most beautifull beaches in Europe. Yet it is less visited because of its remote location. Benijo Beach offers many compostional opportunities and I choose this one because I love the characteristic seastacks in the back in combination with the waves rolling over the rocks nearby. The golden light from the setting sun at the left completes the image for me.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor