Being someone who loves nature, I not only enjoy capturing its beauty through photography but also find joy in creating plant terrariums. Recently, I had an event that required a lot of effort. The workload left me exhausted within two weeks. On the day it hit me, I desperately needed to recharge and regain my energy. So, I decided to find solace in the autumn scenery near the Saides River.
Saides River is truly a wonderful place during the autumn season. I embarked on a revitalizing journey, spending hours exploring and capturing the enchanting sights of trees, mushrooms and the flowing river itself; everything nature generously offered – it was a delight!
Amongst all the photos I took during this trip, there is one picture that depicts a majestic century oak tree, which I would like to share with you.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor