This is much photographed iconic spot of San Francisco that I had the pleasure of capturing one summer evening.
Marshal beach in San Francisco, is a relatively easy beach to access if you are fit enough to climb up and down a few stairs. The beach is quite long and needs a bit of walking to reach the spot where the ocean reflects the bridge lights.
The long exposure of the ocean reflecting back the lights on the bridge, along with the low clouds above the bridge dispersing the bridge lights, adding the much needed color to the blue sky, and those two star-bursts make this shot one of my favorites.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor