I was visiting a friend in Shrewsbury at the time when we decided to make a final dash across to Snowdonia to capture the sunset, which was cutting it close as it was already late in the day but the conditions were pointing to a sunset evening and I'd previously visited the location during sunrise. After finally arriving we were greeted to a sunset and still lake perfectly reflecting the foreground boats and mountains of the Snowdonia region in the background.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor