I was visiting a friend in Shrewsbury at the time when we decided to make a final dash across to Snowdonia to capture the sunset, which was cutting it close as it was already late in the day but the conditions were pointing to a sunset evening and I'd previously visited the location during sunrise. After finally arriving we were greeted to a sunset and still lake perfectly reflecting the foreground boats and mountains of the Snowdonia region in the background.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor