This photo was made during a summer trip to the Eastern Sierras which is home to some of the most beautiful landscapes in the western United States. The photo is made at sunrise. The morning of this photo, there were clouds arising behind me which would potentially block the sunlight. The water wasn't as calm as noted in the photo. As the sunlight poked through, the water suddenly calmed down, resulting in the beautiful reflection that I had anticipated. I made many exposures, each one having a unique light. A small rainbow can also be seen.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor