Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This photo was made during a summer trip to the Eastern Sierras which is home to some of the most beautiful landscapes in the western United States. The photo is made at sunrise. The morning of this photo, there were clouds arising behind me which would potentially block the sunlight. The water wasn't as calm as noted in the photo. As the sunlight poked through, the water suddenly calmed down, resulting in the beautiful reflection that I had anticipated. I made many exposures, each one having a unique light. A small rainbow can also be seen.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor