This is my secret winter sunburst trail. It is located in the North Cascades of Washington State.
I love to explore. I prefer finding photogenic locations on my own. This location offers the best winter sunbursts I have found to date.
It begins to show its beauty during the first winter storms. The forest is extremely dense, so heavy snowfall is necessary. A 4X4 vehicle is the only way to enter this forest during winter. Once I park my SUV, I take the winding trail with my gear. These trees have very appealing expressions. This forest is hidden from light until sunset. During sunset, its magic is revealed as the warm colors glow, lighting in different directions. The best evenings are the last ones of the season, as the large amounts of snow create a winter wonderland. At the height of winter, there is no possible way to drive into the forest due to the copious amounts of snow that accumulates. This spot fires only a few weeks per year.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor