This image is captured along the Dender canal in a small village called Pollare, near Ninove, in Belgium. February is still winter season and the grasses had a light frosted white color (ripe). The scene is lit by the first sunrays of that day. The sunlight is casting an orange glow onto the willow trees; it almost if they are on fire. The mist creates a mystic atmosphere in the landscape. There where no clouds in the sky that morning and that makes the image less busy and peaceful. Wonderful weather conditions for a landscape photographer!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor