Unusual waterfall pearl in the wild nature of Balkans in front of the foggy sunrise, during colorful Autumn. The pure natural light makes the original landscape for me! Early morning I got this shot when the light was embraced the whole scene. The colors the fog, and the shape of the waterfall made some different points on this shot that always are in my target. The Plitvice National park in Croatia is a paradise for photographers especially in the fall season!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor