Winter sunset colours in one of my favourite valleys in the Bernese Highlands.
Winter is a really tricky season for me. I wouldn't say I like to hike during the winter season, and speaking about winter photography, it is not my favourite.
For this photo, I had to be knee-deep in the water in the middle of winter. However, the conditions for photography were so good that it paid off.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor