Winter sunset colours in one of my favourite valleys in the Bernese Highlands.
Winter is a really tricky season for me. I wouldn't say I like to hike during the winter season, and speaking about winter photography, it is not my favourite.
For this photo, I had to be knee-deep in the water in the middle of winter. However, the conditions for photography were so good that it paid off.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor