It is mid May here on the Olympic Peninsula in the state of Washington. The Forget-Me-Nots are in full bloom in this photo. This is a small meadow next to Lake Crescent. The moss covered log leads the eye to the forest in the back of the photo. The light is near to sunset.Crescent Lake is located in the northern foothills of the Olympic Mountaiss about 18 miles west of Port Angeles. The hardest part of taking the photo was choosing the composition that told the best story of the area.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor