It is mid May here on the Olympic Peninsula in the state of Washington. The Forget-Me-Nots are in full bloom in this photo. This is a small meadow next to Lake Crescent. The moss covered log leads the eye to the forest in the back of the photo. The light is near to sunset.Crescent Lake is located in the northern foothills of the Olympic Mountaiss about 18 miles west of Port Angeles. The hardest part of taking the photo was choosing the composition that told the best story of the area.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor