This sunset picture was taken on the island of Canouan which is part of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in the Caribbean. This island is a sunrise/sunset photographer's dream! Is so small that it only takes 20 minutes walking from one side of the island to the other, so you can catch both sunsets and sunrises every single day! ..and there are hundreds of small beaches all around... This particular one became my favourite!
It was supposed to be a relaxing trip but I ended up waking up every day at 5:30am for sunrise and running all around the island to catch as many sunsets as possible in the evening! ...well worth it!
Another beautiful discovery of that trip was the people... I've visited multiple islands in the Caribbean but the kindness of the Canouan people and all the St.Vincent and the Grenadines islands around is just extraordinary and well worth the trip! When they realized I loved taking sunset shots, I was getting daily suggestions from almost everyone on new spots to check! Just amazing!
I came back with thousands of pictures and lovely memories... All in all, one of my best trips all around!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor